The graduate of Electrical Engineering can be involved in one of the following activities:
- Generation, Transmission and Energy use systems.
- Planning studies for power systems.
- Efficient Operation and control for electrical power systems.
- Design, Analysis and Construction of Power, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Electrical systems.
- Development of Electric System´s Maintenance Plans
- Technical-Economical Evaluation of Power Systems
- Research and development of new techniques and methods for the design and operation in Electric Power Systems