A Telecommunications engineer may develop the following activities:
- Designing and Implementation of telephone networks, data networks, mobile communication systems and satellite link.
- Preparation and execution of telecommunications systems projects.
- Designing of electronic systems based on microprocessors,microcontrollers, digital and analogue devices.
- Preparation and evaluation of planning and design projects about technological upgrades.
- Technological audit, sales and marketing of technological solutions forTelecommunications and Electronics.