To obtain the title of Computer Science, the following requisites must be met:
- Complete a minimum of 69 credit hours in Professional Training.
- Complete a minimum of 62 credit hours in Basic Training.
- Complete a minimum of 8 credit hours in Elective Courses.
- Complete a minimum of 9 credit hours in Selective Elective Courses.
- Have a minimum of 400 internship hours, divided into; 160 outreach program hours and 240 pre-professional hours.
- Complete the Capstone course, equivalent to 3 credits.