To obtain the title of Computer Science, the following requisites must be met:
- Complete a minimum of 74 credit hours in Professional Training.
- Complete a minimum of 57 credit hours in Basic Training.
- Complete a minimum of 8 credit hours in Elective Training.
- Complete a minimum of 9 credit hours in Selective Elective Training.
- Have a minimum count of 400 hours of internship, divided into; 160 outreach program hours and 240 hours of preprofessional work in the industry.
- Complete the Graduation Process, equivalent to 3 credits.