To get the Electrical Engineering specialization Electronics and Industrial Automation degree, the following requirements must be met:
- Have approved at least 118 credits in professional core.
- Have approved at least 91 credits in basic training.
- Have approved at least 19 credits in humanistic elective.
- Have approved at least 16 credits in selective elective.
- Have approved at least 9 credits in free elective.
- Have a minimum experience of 640 hours of internships, equivalent to 40 credits.
- Approve the graduation process, equivalent to 25 credits.