The admission process ESPOL according to the National Intake System and Leveling established by SENESCYT, mainly consists of four stages:
- Registration SNNA on the website www.snna.gob.ec
- Application of ENES. The test is scored over 1000 points, the minimum score is 550.
- Application. Students who passed the ENES may select from one to five careers of interest.
- Leveling. During the nivelatorio will receive basic science subjects related to the area of knowledge of the career in which he won quota.
- The course lasts for six months
to be promoted to the first level of the race must pass this course. The IES provides an opportunity to pay a Test Release prior to the start of nivelatorio, if approve, let him be promoted directly to the first level of the race.