Program Educational Objectives
After 3 to 5 years of graduation, Computer Science graduates are expected to be able to:
Solve professional challenges at a global level, applying the fundamentals of their profession and innovation, considering social, economic and environmental aspects, all within ethical and moral standards.
Communicate effectively, in Spanish, as well as in English, either individually, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team, under different cultural environments.
To plan and lead successfully the development and implementation of solutions related to their discipline, contributing with value offers to the different segments of society.
Acquire and improve skills and, technical and scientific knowledge, throughout their professional lives, taking as reference contemporary aspects of research and entrepreneurship.
(1) Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions. (Rubric)
(2) Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.(Rubric)
(3) Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts. (Rubric)
(4) Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles. (Rubric)
(5) Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline. (Rubric)
(6) Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions. (Rubric)
(7) An ability to lead, manage and undertake projects. (Rubric)