The admission process ESPOL according to the National Intake System and Leveling established by SENESCYT, mainly consists of four stages:
- Registration to the SNNA test by its website http://admision.senescyt.gob.ec/
- Application of ENES. The test is scored over 1000 points, the minimum score is 550.
- Application. Students who passed the ENES may select from one to five careers of interest.
- Leveling. During the leveling courses students will receive basic science subjects related to the area of knowledge of the career in which he won a quota.
- The course lasts for six months
To be promoted to the first level of the program , students must pass this courses. The IES provides an opportunity to pay a Test Release prior to the start of leveling courses, if approved, let him be promoted directly to the first level of the race.